Modifying tulip.c to force 100baseT mode

Nicholas Edwards nicholas@gns.nicholas.net
Sat Aug 22 20:15:55 1998

I think the forcing of the card is done here....

#define MAX_UNITS 8
/* Used to pass the full-duplex flag, etc. */
static int full_duplex[MAX_UNITS] = {0, };
static int options[MAX_UNITS] = {0, }; <------
static int mtu[MAX_UNITS] = {0, };

where the arrow is, change the 0 to a 3