[scyld-users] jaguar

ORKID COSKUNER ocoskun1 at jhu.edu
Thu Mar 11 18:46:02 PST 2004

Hi,

I have not got the experience in using beowulf and
started to work bu using biowulf cluster due to my
postdoc.

My question is: we bought the program Jaguar which
is good for some ab initio calculations. The program
is already in paralell. mode and there is no need to
install pbs or dqs as the technical support workers
at the schroedinger company said.

However, the program Jaguar does not run on our
cluster biowulf scyld. The name of our
admisnistrator is amit paliwali and may be you know
him already. Could you please help us what we have
to change in the batch que to get the jaguar run and
this on 15 nodes?

thanks,

oc