[scyld-users] Can't get my GUI up on Scyld Beowulf with a Linux 6.2

Fondjo Bertrand-BFONDJO1 BFONDJO1 at motorola.com
Wed Oct 15 12:20:00 PDT 2003

Hello to all,
I am using the Scyld Beowulf with Linux 6.2.
I am trying to get the GUI on the Master up without success. The GUI on a Master is no longer coming up.
This happened after the Master was rebooted. How can I bring this GUI up.
As a root, I am using the "beosetup" command, but I am having this message: "GtK-WARNNING **: cannot open DISAPLAY:"
I tried to set the DISPLAY variable, but I can't get the IP with the "ifconfig" command. How do I get the ip address or rather how do I set the DISPLAY variable
if I have to.
how do I go about solving this problem? Please help...Please Help...

Thanks in advance for your help.