[realtek] RTL8139D supported?

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Tue Feb 4 11:32:00 2003

On 4 Feb 2003, Nick THOMPSON wrote:

> > Note that the "D" chip is just an updated "C" chip.
> > It does not have the features of the "C+" chip.

> Thanks Donald. I guess I didn't expect a 8139C+ for only £5 inc tax.
> (FYI board is a PTI PNC-RN00)

Has anyone seen C+ chips on the open market?
I haven't gotten any reports that it is available at retail.

I have C+ code ready to put into the driver, but I'll only add it when
it is tested against regular production chips.  The code will be to the
standard rtl8139 driver to avoid end-user confusion.

--
Donald Becker				becker@scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993