[realtek] System hang with heavy network traffic using rtl8139c

R. Steve McKown smckown@titaniummirror.com
Tue Jun 25 10:50:01 2002

I saw your patch in the archives, but got the impression that your crash
did not lock up the entire system. Did you experience a total system
lockup? In my case, there is no oops, no sysrq, just a complete system hang.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try them out and report the
results to the list.