[realtek] 8139 embedded losing MAC or changing MAC address

John Tully tully@mikrotik.com
Wed Aug 28 02:25:01 2002

We have reports of people with the 8139 built on an embedded board having
troubles with getting the MAC address or changes of MAC address for the
same chip.

The 8139too v9.22 is being used.  Has anyone ever heard of this.

John