[realtek] my card with 8139C does not work correctly

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Tue Apr 16 15:23:01 2002

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Pawel wrote:

> I have problem with configuration of my ethernet card (digitus DN-1001
> with rtl8139c chip) under linux. I tried rtl8139 and 8139too drivers with
> many kernels and card does not work as it should. it looses about 60% ip
> datagrams. Card is not physically broken because it works under windows.
> Cable is good because i have another ethernet card (Surecome
> EP-320XR with rtl8139c) and it works ok. So I think that the problem is
> with configuration.

What driver version are you using?
What is the detection message?
What statistics are reported in /proc/net/dev after encountering a problem?
Are you getting any messages from the driver?

--
Donald Becker				becker@scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993