[realtek] Device or resource busy

tk timk@harbornet.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:34:28 -0700

Long story short,
I was having MB problems.  I had this replaced.  At some point either during
the problems or thereafter I booted linux and the auto-config whatever removed
this device.  I have since reloaded Redhat but it still will not recognize
device.
I may have the card in a different slot now, but I tried moving the card
through all slots with no outcome.
I have also tried cold boot - no avail.

Funny, the card works fine in Windows.  So, do these cards have flash-rom and
was it maybe flashed by windows?  Or does windows and linux access this card
in different ways?

TK