[realtek] rtl8139 card at irq 0 ....

Wolfgang Haeuptli whaeuptli@bluewin.ch
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:46:51 -0500

Hello

I found this list while searching for the problem I got with my (cheap)
rtl8139
ethernet card. Like other people, I see in dmesg that the BIOS assigned
an
irq of 0 to this card, which definitely is wrong (as the rtl8139 also
agrees on).
I tried all the suggestion I found in the various replies and on the
mentioned
webpage (conflict.html or similar).
no solution !

the strange thing is, that this card (besides working ok in Windows)
used to work
on the very same machine before (not very reliable though). Since I
replaced
my old video card with a ATI rage II, the problem occurres with each
boot.

If there are some new solutions around, I'd would be very thankful to
hear
about it. please email me directly, as I've not subscribed to this list.

Thanks

Wolfgang
(whaeuptli AT bluewin DOT ch)