[realtek] rtl8139 driver...

Bob Britton rbritto1@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:30:10 -0400

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the realtek 8139 driver for linux and am trying
to get it compiled, it appears that I am missing 2 files that the source
needs to complie, pci-scan.h and kern_compat.h. I am running Redhat 6.2
with kernal 2.2.14-5.0 . I am relatively new to linux but I don't know if
this is something i'm doing wrong or am I missing something? I re-built my
kernal with no problems, so i would like a little help if possible. Please
let me know if this is something other users have run into also...

Thanks a million,
Bob Britton