[How can I ?] ...force driver to use 10Mbit

Rudolf Zeilhofer zeilhofe@informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Oct 1 03:25:38 1999

Hi Donald,

thank you for your quick response. The reason of my question was that I connected the 10/100MBit
Ethernet Card with a hub. The hub was connected to a 10Mbit network. In this scenario the card
always tried to use the 100MBit mode, instead of auto-sensing the right speed. When I changed the
hub to a newer model, everything was working well. I will try it again with the old one and your
suggestions how to manage this problem.

Thank you
Rudi

--