AT2500TX

Chirapol Mathawaphan chirapol@nectec.or.th
Wed Nov 24 00:10:01 1999

I'm using AT2500TX card (RealTek 8139) on redhat 6.1 but face a lot of
packet loss and checksum error problems. I tried changing the rtl8139
module got from http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/rtl8139.html
web site, but the packet loss and check sum error improved a bit.

Are these problems caused by the rtl8139 driver? Has anybody experienced
the same problem? I've done card diagnosting (DOS), the result show that
the card is working properly. The cable works fine with 3Com card.

Chirapol.