rtl8139.c v1.05 in test release...

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 25 18:35:22 1999

v1.05 of today 2/25/99

 http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/rtl8139.html
 ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/rtl8139.c

Fixes a bug tracked down by Li Dekai:
   Fixed a broken loop that could lock up the machine during some
    transmit timeouts.  (Li Dekai, mail.xanet.edu.cn)

Uses the suggestion from Marty Leisner <leisner@rochester.rr.com> to warn
about failing to include "-O6" while compiling.  (Thanks Marty, this is
slowly going into all of my drivers.)

Various other minor changes that I have added since the last release
e.g. added link change support in the interrupt handler.

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html