Realtek8139 in linux 2.1.129 kernel

Jan Heinonen di98jhe@student.hk-r.se
Fri Nov 20 06:11:30 1998

How do I get my Realtek 8139 card to work in Linux with kernel v2.1.129.
The file that is included in the kernel source and the file on the
homepage does not compile with the kernel.
It says that it uses the old PCI board configuration or something because
it includes bios32.h
DO I have to try to rewrite the code (wich I don't think I'll manage to do
right) or is there a version out there that does work or is one coming?
If it exist I would be thankful if someone sent it to me or if I at least
could get an answer to this problem.

Best regards

Jan Heinonen
Sweden