[epic] HELP!!!!!!

Farrish_Joseph_A/OM30@mail.sprint.com Farrish_Joseph_A/OM30@mail.sprint.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:57:20 -0800

--openmail-part-188b726c-00000001

Hello I just installed Red Hat 6.X I dont even know which version it is
. Its the one where the installation is goes into X mode (the more
graphical version ) . I have an SMC 112TX and for linux I take it that
I have to install the reltek 8139 driver for this card to work on my
system I downloaded the RPM and installed but know what ?!!!! I'm new
to linux and dont have a clue and some
of the source code and other things on the page seem like another
language to me . could you write me the directions in some
a form of steps that should be taken do i  have to complie any of that
code (driver.c pci-scan.c ext) or can I just use the RPM
if I just need to use the RPM what steps should I take I took thoes
steps on the page but know what do I do ?

--openmail-part-188b726c-00000001--