eithernet driver for SMC EitherPowerII

Eric Sellers esellers@toronto.cbc.ca
Tue Mar 9 14:28:27 1999

No need to reply I figured out what to change :)

Change
static u16 media2miictl[16] = {
        0, 0x0C00, 0x0C00, 0x2000,  0x0100, 0x2100, 0, 0,
        0, 0, 0, 0,  0, 0, 0, 0 };
static u16 media2miictl[16] = {
        0, 0x0C00, 0x0C00, 0x2000,  0x0200, 0x2100, 0, 0,
        0, 0, 0, 0,  0, 0, 0, 0 };

And it will set it to 10baseT halfduplex

I hope this helps someone else
(And I hope it wasnt any of the other changes I might have made ... ;)

Eric