epic100 losing link

Anthony Schlemmer Anthony.Schlemmer@gte.net
Wed Nov 4 01:40:22 1998

Chris wrote:

> I am using ver 0.99 of the epic100 with redhad 5.1 kernel 2.0.35 and my
> card keeps dropping its link. I noticed the same problem on the Win95
> side of things (dual boot) but it went away when I set the card to 100TX
> only (half-duplex). I was wondering what the avialable module load
> options are. Looking at the web-page there is no listing of what the
> various options=X switches do.
>
> Chris Sonnenberg

Did you look at web page listed below? This page has a list of the all
of the epic 100 driver's variables that you can set. Also, you should
try upgrading to version 1.04 of the Epic 100 driver. I had alot of
problems with older versions of the driver.

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/epic100.html

Tony

--
Anthony.Schlemmer@gte.net