[eepro100] eepro100

Mroczek, Joseph T joseph.t.mroczek at intel.com
Fri Mar 3 13:22:44 PST 2006

Tony:

Most likely there is a new device ID on your adapter that is not recognized by the drivers on your system. A driver update will likely resolve the issue. You can get the latest eepro100 and e100 drivers at the URLs below. If the driver updates do not resolve the issue, please send the output of the command: lcpsi -vvn (That is 2 Vs not a W).

eepro100:
http://www.scyld.com/driver_updates.html

e100:
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?strState=LIVE&ProductID=407&DwnldID=2896&agr=Y&lang=eng