[eepro100] Apologies for the recent scam letters

Alvin Oga aoga@Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Sat Oct 5 05:24:01 2002

hi ya

i dont mind putting in a few hours to either setup
sendmail w/ antispam or  exim w/ antispam filters
to try to minimize these whacky spams ??

- i say content based filtering is too late..
	- you already received that spam

http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antispam.gwif.html

and usually, it is faster/more productive to hit the "delete"
key than it is to take "antispam" action or commentaries
	but if one gets 100 or 500 spams a day...
	and/or have 10 or 100 users.. one must filter the
	spam out asap...

thanx
alvin