[eepro100] Apologies for the recent scam letters

Ben Greear greearb@candelatech.com
Sat Oct 5 01:32:03 2002

Donald Becker wrote:
> These emails are very difficult to filter because they
>     are mailed specifically to the list
>     have only one address on the To: line
>     don't have HTML or attachments
>     are short
>
> I've considered changing all of the lists to moderated until the
> Nigerian scam craze is over, but I will be attending a kernel workshop
> in Japan this week and might not have a chance to moderate the lists.

For what it's worth, I don't really mind getting these.  I get
so many already that it's just another small drop in the bucket.

So, don't bust your arse to filter the list on my account ;)

Thanks for the time & drivers,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>