[eepro100] auto-negotiation | force fixed

Frank Lenaerts Frank Lenaerts <lenaerts.frank@pandora.be>
Fri Nov 1 10:26:01 2002

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

on Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:14:16PM -0500, Donald Becker wrote about Re: [ee=
pro100] auto-negotiation | force fixed:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Frank Lenaerts wrote:

> Try with 'myson803.c'

Ok, I will try this one, but as it is on a production system, I'll
have to wait for an approval etc. in order not to disturb the
environment to much; anyway I'll post my findings afterwards.

> mkdir /tmp/netdrivers/
> cd /tmp/netdrivers/
> ncftp ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/netdrivers.tgz
> tar xfvz netdrivers.tgz
> make
> make install

Actually, I've used some of your drivers already before (via-rhine,
eepro100 and now I'll also try the myson driver). I wonder when your
redesign will be incorporated into the kernel tree;-)

--=20
lenaerts.frank@pandora.be

Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
-- Henry Spencer

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--