[eepro100] The decision making is getting delayed too long due to gaps in understanding. Let us finalize the decision onFriday. Basuda will discuss the profit sharing andcompensation issues. There is potential of gettingconsulting business in the area of ASIC design relatedto storage area network technology. For consultingwork it will benetif_stop_queue()

Kallol Biswas kallol@efi.com
Thu May 16 23:38:01 2002

I apologize for the subject. I don't know how a part of my mail to a person got
copied
as the  subject.  The subject is only

"benetif_stop_queue()"