[eepro100] eepro100 ( and pci_scan) gives unresolved symbols errors

TRobert459@aol.com TRobert459@aol.com
Thu May 2 12:17:02 2002

Hi,
   I am trying to use the latest eepro100 from the www.scyld.com on a minimal linux system but I am receiving a number of unresolved symbol errors when I try to load pci_scan. The unresolved symbols include things like softnet_data_R34d7fb3a, pci_drv_unregister, acpi_set_pwr_state and more. The pci_scan ( and eepro100 ) load fine on a complete version of the RH7.1 linux( 2.4.12). The cutdown linux is based on this build. What is the easiest was to findout what is missing from the cutdown linux system ?

Regards
 Tom Robertson