[eepro100] Unresolved symbols, pci-scan.c and 2.2.14-5.0smp

Sami Pitko spitko@hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:59:01 2002

>I have not tested compilation/insmod with latest RH supplied kernel
>(2.2.19-6.2.16) for RH6.2 as I don't have a spare SMP machine for testing.

I was able to test the compilation/insmod with newest RH supplied kernel
(2.2.19-6.2.16smp) on SMP machine and it worked just fine.

/usr/include/linux/autoconf.h now contains structured contents from
autoconf-up.h, autoconf-smp.h and autoconf-BOOT.h. According to the new
autoconf.h, APM should only be disabled in BOOT version of kernel, so the
error was in original RH6.2 CD version of autoconf-smp.h.