[eepro100] 82562ET

Graeme Robinson graemer@graenet.com
Sun Jul 28 01:10:01 2002

Hi,
I'm new to the list and due to the lack of a search engine on the list
archives I'm posing this question here.  Is there a module for this Intel
Pro card 82562ET?

I'm trying to load it on a redhat 7.1 based server with a kernel that
doesn't recognise it.  None of the available intel modules breathe life
into the card.

The card is onboard an Intel chipset motherboard (D845).
I had heard problems with these onboard NICs had been overcome but not
with my installed server. Can anyone point me to a module that might work?
Thanks and sorry for any list newbie fax pas.

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions