[eepro100] Intel 82562ET EEPRO/100 freezing problems

David Lambert dlambert@demo.legallock.com
Mon Jan 21 08:47:01 2002

I had exactly the same problems. Someone on this group earlier pointed me
to a diagnostic at:

ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/diag/eepro100-diag.c

After running this and using it to set some bits in the EEPROM, I have had no
problems at any speed.

HTH

Dave.