[eepro100] downloading the driver

David T-G davidtg@justpickone.org
Mon Feb 11 11:15:01 2002

--6yxL3IctpgIvrN+d

Ben, et al --

=2E..and then Ben Greear said...
%=20
% Well, you're looking for the eepro100 driver.  It comes
% standard in the Linux kernel, or you can get Donald's
% version from www.scyld.com, last I checked.

I looked around but couldn't find anything, and there's no search yet :-(

=2E..and then Ben Greear said...
%=20
% What version of the Linux kernel are you running?  What distribution?

I'm going to be starting with SuSE 6.1 (the CDs I have :-) with 2.2.7 or
some such and then will pull over 2.4.whatever sources to build a new one.

% (It's almost definately included in both.)

Oh!  Now I get it :-)

Thanks so much for all of the help!

:-D
--=20