[eepro100] 82801BD support

Simon Pollard Simon.Pollard@barnet.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 04:27:00 2002

On 13 Aug 2002 at 12:35, Gene Stuckey wrote:
> We recently got a PC from Compaq (D510) here with an onboard ethernet
> controller that has a PCI id of 8086:103b.
>
> Here's the output of lspci -v:
>
> 05:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 103b (rev 81)
> 	Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0012
> 	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 66, IRQ 11
> 	Memory at fc500000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
> 	I/O ports at 1000 [size=64]
> 	Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
>
> and /proc/pci:
>
>    Bus  5, device   8, function  0:
>      Ethernet controller: PCI device 8086:103b (Intel Corporation) (rev 129).
>        IRQ 11.
>        Master Capable.  Latency=66.  Min Gnt=8.Max Lat=56.
>        Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfc500000 [0xfc500fff].
>        I/O at 0x1000 [0x103f].
>
> Any chance this will be supported?

Sounds very familiar.  Did you see the

http://www.scyld.com/pipermail/eepro100/2002-August/002456.html

thread of mine?

(other than mine being a 103a, but the rest fits)

--
  Simon Pollard (Simon.Pollard@barnet.ac.uk)
  IT Services, Barnet College

This communication may contain privileged or confidential information which
is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you may not distribute or use this
communication or the information it contains.  If this e-mail has reached you
in error, please delete it and any attachment.

Internet communications are not secure and Barnet College does not accept
legal responsibility for the content of this message.  Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of Barnet College.

Please note that Barnet College reserves the right to monitor the
source/destinations of all incoming or outgoing e-mail communications.