[eepro100] eepro100 driver frequently dying in Linux 2.4.4

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 6:03:21 EDT

Hello Tim,
         Just grab any program to update eeprom and turn off the sleep mode
bit. If you don't find any I can write one for you. But it will be my first
linux utility and I am also under high stress chasing these last minute
bugs, hope I myself don't cause  master abort and return -ve(all ffff) :).

Kallol