[eepro100] eepro100 driver frequently dying in Linux 2.4.4

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:52:14 EDT

Donald,
     They will eventually accept, they never denied any problem
I found, but they did not come forward with existing problems.

I never encountered command skipping problem, my programming model is
a little different, the TX and non TX command are not mixed in the
same ring.

Kallol