[eepro100] e100 Intel driver and iANS utility: impossible to ping

SECCI,SANDRO (HP-Italy,ex1) sandro_secci@hp.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:35:24 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01C109EC.CF78B210

Hi Christoph,
the module iANS developed by Intel permit to do some important things when
you work with multiple nic adapters:

ALB: load balancing between NICs
AFT: fault tolerance between NICs
FEC/GEC

For more informations you can see attachment.

Best Regards,

Sandro