[eepro100] Intel Ethernet problem on Redhat 7.0

Gary Carr gc_list@carolina.net
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:37:19 -0500

I am running a Tyon Tiger 200 S2505 motherboard which has 2 on board Intel
82559 100MB chips. I am getting a random error in my log files that
read: eth0: card reports no resources. I found the information about a
custom driver to fix this however I am not sure how I can find out which
version of which driver I am running now.

Can someone tell me how to determine which driver I am running as well as
the driver version and if it is loaded as a module or compiled into the
kernel? Also, is it possible to configure seperate ip gateways from seperate
net blocks for each ethernet card?

Thanks in advance,

Gary