[eepro100] Next Problem with eepro100

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:05:35 -0800 (PST)

hi ya rob

since i have gazaillions of these d815EEEAAL and rh-6.2 systems
out there w/ 2.2.16,....( all 1U chassis ... )

i think that its due to your unpatched rh-6.2 ???? ( wild guess )
	- did you apply all the 6.2 patches

aint linux fun ??? endless list of "gotcha" !!!

the only trick that seems to hide nic problems is to use the eepro100
as a module for rh-6.2 w/ 2.2.16...
 - otherwise you will randomly get more "gotchas"
  ( resources not available)

have fun
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net ... 1U Raid5 ... 500Gb each ...