[eepro100] eepro on netserver disconnection

Davide Giunchi gdavide@mclink.it
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:39:21 +0100

Hi all.
I write again because i've tryied to fix this problem more times but i haven't resolve nothing...
The problem is that with eepro100 i82557 on some HP Netserver the users get "disconnect" during their
telnet session, the NIC is a   HP NetServer 10/100TX PCI (D5013A)   .
I get this error on RedHat6.0 and RedHat 6.0 but i think that would be the same with other distribution, in
the redhat errata there's no problem like this; i've tried to force the velocity to 10bps with mii-diag but i
don't get the problem solved, there's no irq conflict...
It happen i more network (no router in the middle) so it isn't for a network cabling problem... what can i do?
i'm very worry for this problem because i can't figure it out and my user get bored.

Regards.