[eepro100] Device Driver Development

Jeff rtos@vsnl.net
Sat Dec 15 05:11:01 2001

Device Driver Development for your organization

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings.

I am Jeff, Executive-Business Development for Device Driver Development solutions,India.

We specialize in the above technology areas to help our clients deliver 'first-to-market' solutions.

We would like to work with you in providing our Device Driver Development Expertise for you and your
clients business requirements.

These are the our expertise and services offered by us:

- Device Driver Development (WDM, LINUX, NDIS, USB)
- Driver development for Real Time OS (VxWorks, pSOS+, Nucleus, CMX, iRMX, uClinux, Embedded NT)
- Board Support Package (BSP) Development
- Drivers development for Processor families like ARM, MIPS, MOTOROLA, INTEL, PHILIPS Processors

Some of the driver projects executed by our team are as follows:

· Windows based WDM and NDIS Driver for USB port for Home Gateway product
· Windows NT driver for a DVB MPEG 2 PCI based streamer card for a Near Video on Demand Application
· Windows NT driver for an ISA based 1553B Card
· Windows (Vxd) and Linux based device driver for a parallel port data acquisition card for a MIL
  application
· Linux driver for a PCI based 1553B Card/PCI based Ethernet Card
· CMX, pSOS based I2C, RC5 (Remote Control device) Driver
· VxWorks/Nucleus Ethernet (Stargate Core), ATM (AAL5, AAL2), PCI, UART drivers for a MIPS based
  board
· RTLinux based device driver for a data acquisition card
· Printer device drivers
· BSP package for VxWorks/Nucleus based MIPS board

Our value proposition to your firm and your clients  include:

* In-depth knowledge and expertise in WDM, NDIS(Win and Linux) and TAPI Device Driver technologies
* Experienced development team with good project management and communications skills
* Cost effective offshore development services
* Quick ramp-up of additional Technical and Project Management Teams

We will mail you details of our products and our expertise summary of our firm based on your request.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Best Regards,

Jeff. S
Executive-Business Development
rtos@vsnl.net

San Francisco ... New Jersey ... Bangalore
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. All liability for viruses is excluded to the
fullest extent permitted by law.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority.