[eepro100] Problem with Linux 2.4.7 and builtin eepro on Intel'sEEA2 motherboard.

Ben Greear greearb@candelatech.com
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:25:18 -0700

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> Had the same board, and the same sort of problems with both drivers. Had
> to roll back to 2.2 and intel's e100. :(

Intel's e100 works with kernels up to 2.4.4, according to their page
(which I can't seem to access from a 2.4.7 machine, interestingly
enough!)

I didn't try that kernel because in that kernel the tulip driver is
busted for my NIC, so I'm caught between a rock and a huge amount of risky
patching/hacking that I don't have time for!

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>          <Ben_Greear@excite.com>