[eepro100] single eepro100 occupies eth0 to eth7 (driver v1.13)

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

hi ya michael

i will be doing a 2.2.19 & 2.4.3 test on a D815eeal mb
myself with rh-7.0 ( or rh-7.1 if i can find it )
- to ship to customers... usually works for me...

- i've never used anything from intels cdrom tht comes
  with the motherboard...

- i use the eeproo drivers from the kernel, or beckers site
  and/or patch it..depending on customer requirements

and good...if you have pci-nics...good that explains why
the rtl1839 was loaded/detected..had me confused..

debian keeps their network comfig files at
	debian:/etc/init.d/network
	-and-or
	debian:/etc/network/{interfaces,options,...}

	- try checking for conflicts etc

have fun linuxing
alvin
http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Sec -- security stuff