Transmit timed out error

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Mon May 1 15:51:56 2000

FYI, we used to get transmit DMA timeout and chip hang on 82559 driver
whenever we would stress the system. Our previous design was very similar
to Donald Becker's driver, but changing the transmit path a little
all these problems have gone away. Anyway, I am thinking to help Donald
in solving the transmit timeout error permanently in eepro100.c if it
still exists.

Could some one tell me where can I get the latest eepro100.c and
eepro100.h?

Thanks,
Kallol

kallol_biswas@hp.com