[eepro100] kernel: eth0: card reports no resources

John Cagle linuxguy@houston.rr.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:07:40 -0500

I'm getting the same error periodically on an 800 Mhz system, so in my
case, I don't think it's a CPU deficiency.

When it starts happening on my system, I get the error for just about
every packet the NIC tries to receive on my network.  To clear it up, I
have to "ifdown eth0; ifup eth0".

This is with eepro100.c v1.09j-t 9/29/99, Revision 1.20.2.10 modified by
Andrey.

Anyone know if there's a fix for this?

Thanks,
John Cagle