[eepro100] Re: eepro100 problems

dschmitz@pp1.usuhs.mil dschmitz@pp1.usuhs.mil
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:07:13 -0400 (EDT)

The whole system just stops responding, keyboard and all.  This only
happens with the Intel EtherExpress Pro100 cards in though, it does not
happen when I just have a 3com 509b card or without any network cards.
Also, this does not happen with another PC164 system I'm running on an ARC
console, booting with MILO.  This problem occurs with the SRM console
booting with aboot.