[eepro100] eepro problem: Transmit timed out...

Daniel Soto Alvarez danisoto@uol.es
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:59:05 +0200

Hi Mark!

>I have the same problem. I have not received positive responses from this
>list about it. Currently I automate a ping check on the server's default
>router. When it fails for 5 seconds I ifconfig the card down, unload the
>module, reload the module, and re-ifconfig it. Makes for a crappy fix, but
>have yet to see a better one.

You can put your config/program/shell-script of this?

Anyone can help me in this TUX-Group. I have the same problem with
a EEPRO100+ and a 3COM 905B in my Linux server, and I like a
simple, and robust, solution.

Thanks!