Becker's eepro100 or Intel's e100 driver for Linux 2.2?

Jeff Garzik jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com
Mon Feb 28 17:26:05 2000

Bryan -TheBS- Smith wrote:
> Becker's eepro100 or Intel's e100 driver for Linux 2.2?

Neither.  Andrey Savochin(sp?) has the best driver for 2.2.x.

Get the driver from 2.2.15-pre10.

Further, for 2.3.x, I am the guy who is trying to unite all these
disparate versions of drivers into one single driver.

So you when ask the question "which is the best Linux driver", the
CORRECT answer will always be "the one in the latest stable kernel"

[for eepro100 this is true now, 2.2.15-pre10 is latest stable kernel,
but not true for other net drivers yet...]

--
Jeff Garzik              | "Are you the police?"
Building 1024            |