Kernel 2.2.10 + Savochkin's modified driver = very promising results

Keith K Chau keithc@unitech-com.com
Thu Feb 24 22:58:40 2000

Dear all,

I have been beating the new driver for almost two days now... almost
0.25billion of packets have been transferred yet there is no error at all.
It really looks promising.

I'd encourage the others to try it out.  For those who donno, look for the
driver here.  FYI, I am using eepro100.c.R1.20

ftp://ftp.nc.orc.ru/pub/Linux/people/saw/kernel/

Rgds,
Keith