[eepro100] Need Serious Help w/ eepro100 Driver/card

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:12:43 -0800 (PST)

hi ya infinity...

to to the intelwebsite or look at my stuff...
- depending on the kernel...you might need topatch the eepro100.c file

	http://www.linux-1U.net/MotherBoard
	- look at the eepro* stuff

you will probably need X11 help too???

but.. d816eeaal w/ rh6.2 works fine...just need to tweek it

have fun
alvin