[eepro100] teaming two nics with the same ip?

Kerrin Pine kerrinp@chariot.net.au
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:07:42 +0930

--=====================_45826971==_.ALT

Hi,

At 00:31 11/08/00, Marc wrote:
>Do somebody know, how I can use two NICs (729757-xxx) with the same IP? We
>wish to do that for the performance of our proxy.

How do you intend to handle arp ?

Regards
Kerrin

--
Kerrin Pine (kerrinp@chariot.net.au)   |  Web: http://www.chariot.net.au/
Network Operations Manager, CCNA       |  Web: http://www.kerrin.com/

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are
confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege and copyright. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail and its attachment by
anyone else is unauthorised. No representation is made
that this e-mail or any attachment is free of viruses
and other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is
the responsibility of the recipient. If you are not the
intended addressee, any disclosure, usage, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from
your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi,