eepro100 failure at boot: no resources

Orion Poplawski OPoplawski@cqg.com
Thu Apr 27 10:13:38 2000

I have plenty of free memory:

              total         used         free       shared      buffers
  Mem:        47152        19260        27892         4424        11332
 Swap:            0            0            0
Total:        47152        19260        27892

This is taken from one of the successful boots.  I really can't do anything
on the machines when it fails.

Besides, aren't these resources on the card it's complaining about, not the
OS?

- Orion