Intel EtherExpress Pro Transmitter crash with 2.2.9 (Ipv6 relat ed?)

Jeffrey Hundstad jeffrey.hundstad@mankato.msus.edu
Thu Sep 30 08:21:49 1999

On 28 May, Alan Cox wrote:

>> I just upgraded a machine from 2.2.5 to 2.2.9 and had the ethernet driver
>> fail completely within about 4 hours. I suspect this may have something to
>> do with the fact that I enabled IPv6 support and connected a tunnel to the
>> machine (it was live on the 6bone at the time) These are the messages I
>> got:
>
> insmod eepro100 multicast_filter_limit=3
>
> should fix it

Is there a way to do this same thing if the driver is /compiled in/ and
not using a module?

I assume what I'm asking for is the "append" information for lilo.

--
Jeffrey Hundstad