Monkey boy needs help! Transmit timed out:...

Gisli Ottarsson gisli@master.adams.com
Sat Oct 23 21:00:48 1999

I took v1.09t for a spin but experienced the same behavior as I
described earlier with the r model.

BTW, please don't fail to fail into account the possiblity that my
card is broken.  It has never been tested in another application.
Or has mii-diag proven that the card is OK?

Thanks

  Gisli