Solution: Transmit timeouts

Michael Hase michael@six.de
Wed Nov 10 08:35:53 1999

Hi,

in the past we also had those Transmit timed out problems on our ibm
intellistations with eepro on board. epro100 driver version 1.09t
definitely solved the problems (running kernel 2.2.10, eepro driver as
module). A simple stress test running Bonnie on an NFS mounted directory
never worked (could even hang the machine), now it runs flawlessly. NFS
write performance to a Solaris box is still slow, but thats another story.

Thanks Donald,
Michael

--
Michael Hase                   Six Offene Systeme GmbH
michael@six.de                 Sielminger Str. 63