my first e-mail

Rob Latham rlatham@plogic.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:01:43 -0500

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 02:34:11PM -0500, Erik Arjan Hendriks wrote:

> A better solution would be to grab a newer version of BProc that
> doesn't uses entirely different mechanisms to get that information.
>
> Due to some recent unpleasantness Scyld Computing no longer has recent
> BProc tar balls available.  I'll have another host for them setup
> soon.  Until then you can grab the bproc source RPM from Scyld Beowulf
> and lift an RPM out of there.X

Until Erik has an 'official' distribution site, anyone interested can
check out the bproc-2.0.2.tar.gz file lifted from the .src.rpm at

ftp://ftp.plogic.com/pub/misc/bproc-2.0.2.tar.gz

==rob

--
[ Rob Latham <rlatham@plogic.com>         Developer, Admin, Alchemist ]
[ Paralogic Inc. - www.plogic.com                                     ]